Chapter-8 : Digital Financial tools and Applications Test for NIELIT CCC Exam Practice
Mode : Online
Medium : Hindi and English
Number of Questions : 20
Feature : Display of correct answer immediately
Digital Financial Tools and Applications Test
Press Next to start Mock Test :
#1. umang app has more than one language?
उमंग ऐप में एक से अधिक भाषाएं हैं?
#2. In digital payment, the transfer mode preferred for large transaction is?
डिजिटल भुगतान में, बड़े लेनदेन के लिए पसंद किया जाने वाला स्थानांतरण मोड है?
#3. Who is the developer of PayTm ?
पेटीएम के Developer कौन है ?
#4. Gold loan is the process of taking a loan against holding gold ?
गोल्ड लोन सोना रखने के बदले ऋण लेने की प्रक्रिया है ?
#5. Full Form of UTR is Unique Transaction Reference.
यूटीआर का पूर्ण रूप यूनिक ट्रांजेक्शन रिफरेन्स है l
#6. Which of the following is used by banking industry for faster processing of large volume of cheques?
बैंकिंग उद्योग द्वारा बड़ी मात्रा में चेक के तेजी से प्रसंस्करण के लिए निम्नलिखित में से किसका उपयोग किया जाता है?
#7. Can illiterate person be issued Debit card ?
क्या अनपढ़ व्यक्ति को डेबिट कार्ड इशु किया जा सकता है ?
#8. IRCTC is a ........ ?
IRCTC एक ........ है?
#9. What is the QR code?
क्यूआर कोड क्या है?
#10. Who is Bank Correspondent?
बैंक संवाददाता कौन है?
#11. What is the Aadhar seeding ?
आधार सीडिंग क्या है ?
#12. Digilocker is connected to which of the following ?
Digilocker किससे कनेक्ट होता है ?
#13. What is means of PIN?
पिन का मतलब क्या है?
#14. Bank charges interest on?
बैंक ब्याज वसूलता है?
#15. Aadhar is ............?
आधार है .............?
#16. Which of the following is least secure method of authentication ?
प्रमाणीकरण में निम्नलिखित में से कौन सी कम से कम सुरक्षित विधि है ?
#17. Debit card is also called an ATM card.
डेबिट कार्ड को ए.टी.एम. कार्ड भी कहा जाता है l
#18. which of these is a mobile banking service?
इनमें से कौन मोबाइल बैंकिंग सेवा है?
#19. What is the full form of PAN?
PAN का पूर्ण रूप क्या है?
#20. What is the full form of POS?
POS का पूर्ण रूप क्या है?
Press FINISH button for the Result.
Syllabus Chapter-8 : Digital Financial tools and Applications
8.2 Digital Financial Tools
8.2.1. Understanding OTP [One Time Password]and QR [Quick Response] Code
8.2.2 UPI [Unified Payment Interface]
8.2.3 AEPS [Aadhaar Enabled Payment System]
8.2.4 USSD[Unstructured Supplementary Service Data]
8.2.5 Card [Credit / Debit]
8.2.7 PoS [Point of Sale]
8.3 Internet Banking
8.3.1 National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
8.3.2 Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
8.3.3 Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
8.4 Online Bill Payment
Digital Financial Tools and Applications:
- Mobile Banking: Mobile banking applications allow users to access their bank accounts, check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and perform various financial transactions using their smartphones. These apps provide convenience and flexibility for managing finances on the go.
- Digital Wallets: Digital wallets are virtual wallets that store payment card information, allowing users to make secure online and offline transactions. They eliminate the need to carry physical cards and provide features like contactless payments, loyalty program integration, and transaction history tracking.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Payment Apps: P2P payment apps enable users to send and receive money directly to/from friends, family, or acquaintances using their mobile devices. These apps facilitate quick and convenient transactions, often linked to bank accounts or debit cards.
- Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, are digital currencies that use cryptography for secure transactions. They provide decentralized, peer-to-peer financial systems, enabling users to store, send, and receive digital assets outside traditional banking systems.
- Personal Finance Management Apps: Personal finance management apps help users track their expenses, set budgets, and manage their overall financial health. They often provide features like expense categorization, goal setting, investment tracking, and financial insights.
- Online Investment Platforms: Online investment platforms allow individuals to invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other financial instruments. These platforms provide easy access to investment opportunities, real-time market data, and portfolio management tools.
- Digital Lending Platforms: Digital lending platforms enable individuals and businesses to apply for loans online, often with simplified application processes and faster approval times. These platforms connect borrowers with lenders and facilitate peer-to-peer lending.
- Contactless Payments: Contactless payment technologies, such as Near Field Communication (NFC) and QR codes, allow users to make payments by simply tapping or scanning their mobile devices or cards at compatible payment terminals. This technology offers convenience and enhances transaction speed.
These digital financial tools and applications have transformed the way people manage their finances, making transactions more efficient, convenient, and secure in the digital era.