Explore the future skills and cyber security with comprehensive notes for the NIELIT CCC online test. Gain an understanding of Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Social & Mobile technologies, Blockchain, 3D Printing, and Robotics Process Automation. Learn about the need for cyber security, securing PCs, and securing smartphones. Enhance your knowledge of emerging technologies and the importance of safeguarding digital systems. Prepare effectively for the exam and stay informed about future-oriented skills and cyber security practices.
Notes for Chapter 9: Overview of Future Skills & Cyber Security
Introduction to Future Skills:
- Future skills refer to the knowledge and abilities required to thrive in the rapidly evolving technological landscape.
- These skills are essential for adapting to emerging technologies and effectively participating in the digital era.
9.1 Introduction to: 9.1.1 Internet of Things (IoT):
- IoT refers to the network of interconnected physical devices, vehicles, appliances, and other objects embedded with sensors, software, and connectivity.
- IoT enables these devices to collect and exchange data, leading to automated processes and enhanced efficiency in various domains.
9.1.2 Big Data Analytics:
- Big Data Analytics involves the collection, processing, and analysis of large volumes of data to extract insights, patterns, and trends.
- It helps organizations make informed decisions, improve operational efficiency, and identify new opportunities.
9.1.3 Cloud Computing:
- Cloud Computing involves the delivery of computing services, such as storage, servers, databases, software, over the internet.
- It provides on-demand access to shared computing resources, scalability, and flexibility for businesses and individuals.
9.1.4 Virtual Reality:
- Virtual Reality (VR) is a technology that simulates a computer-generated environment, allowing users to interact with and experience a virtual world.
- VR finds applications in gaming, entertainment, training, and various other industries.
9.1.5 Artificial Intelligence:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence.
- AI encompasses machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and other technologies.
9.1.6 Social & Mobile:
- Social and Mobile technologies have transformed the way people communicate, share information, and access services.
- Social platforms and mobile devices enable connectivity, collaboration, and access to a wide range of digital content.
9.1.7 Blockchain Technology:
- Blockchain is a decentralized and distributed digital ledger that securely records and verifies transactions across multiple computers.
- It offers transparency, security, and immutability, making it suitable for applications like cryptocurrency and supply chain management.
9.1.8 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing:
- 3D Printing, also known as additive manufacturing, is a process of creating physical objects by layering materials based on a digital model.
- It enables the production of complex and customized objects with applications in various industries.
9.1.9 Robotics Process Automation:
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) involves the use of software robots or bots to automate repetitive and rule-based tasks.
- RPA enhances productivity, accuracy, and efficiency by reducing manual effort.
9.2.1 Need of Cyber Security:
- Cyber Security is the practice of protecting computer systems, networks, and data from unauthorized access, theft, and damage.
- The need for Cyber Security arises due to the increasing threats of cybercrime, data breaches, and privacy concerns.
9.2.2 Securing PC:
- Securing a PC involves implementing measures to protect the computer system from malware, unauthorized access, and data breaches.
- It includes using antivirus software, strong passwords, regular updates, and safe browsing practices.
9.2.3 Securing Smart Phone:
- Securing a smartphone involves taking steps to protect the device, data, and personal information from security threats.
- This includes using secure lock screen patterns, biometric authentication, app permissions, and encryption.
Topic wise Notes for CCC Online Test
- Introduction to Computer Notes
- Introduction to Operating System Notes for CCC
- Word Processing Notes for NIELIT CCC Exam
- Spreadsheet Notes for CCC Test
- Presentation Notes including LibreOffice Impress for CCC
- Internet and WWW (Networking) Notes for CCC Exam
- Notes on E-mail, Social Networking, and e-Governance Services
- Digital Financial Tools and Applications Notes for NIELIT CCC Test